I have fallen on hard times, can you help me make a decision?

So I lost my job, my brothers dieing, I am having a little trouble with dealing with the chinese mafia and united states customs at this space in time in my life. Two months ago I worked as a licensed practical nurse and things were sailing along fine but now I find myself in this terrible, terrible place. So how... show more So I lost my job, my brothers dieing, I am having a little trouble with dealing with the chinese mafia and united states customs at this space in time in my life. Two months ago I worked as a licensed practical nurse and things were sailing along fine but now I find myself in this terrible, terrible place. So how did I get here? I lost my job for the second time in my life in the span of 1 year...this horrible Nevada economy is aweful. A week later I found out my brother was dieing, he is going through hell. I thought I would sell things on ebay and found a chinese importer offering great deals...I had no idea they were counterfeit. So what should I do? I am done with Nevada and going to be with my family. I have enough money to buy a motorhome(very cheap one around the 1200 range) and pay my car payment for one month. Or I could sleep in my SUV and have enough for 3 months of car payment. But if things don't come together by then I will lose my car and be a street person. Should I just by the RV and at least have a place to live even if I lose my SUV? Why did I post in this section? I need someone to pray for me.
Update: Gary: You know what??? I am a born again Christian, I am not perfect but I am trying. God has always listened to my prayers. Right now in my very hardest time he seems extremely silent...maybe it is a test...I don't know. I asked Him to heal my brother or release him from his misery...my brother is suffering... show more Gary: You know what??? I am a born again Christian, I am not perfect but I am trying. God has always listened to my prayers. Right now in my very hardest time he seems extremely silent...maybe it is a test...I don't know. I asked Him to heal my brother or release him from his misery...my brother is suffering terribly. I know people in the Bible went through hard times. Even John the Baptist was thrown in prison and then beheaded....I would really like to hear from God right now....even a faint wisper would be good.
Update 2: How am I online. It is the 30th my rent is due by the 3rd.