Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

How to find a clip from BBC The Human Body documentary?

I am looking to find a clip from the series of 'The Human Body' documentary of BBC. In that clip, a camera is pushed inside a vagina in order to show exactly what happens when people have sex, as well as looking at factors like arousal and how it all works.

Any direct link for download of this clip?

Thanks.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

This may actually be the original clip you were talking about (which goes into arousal in a lot more detail)... but unfortunately it's on a porn site... sorry about that.

http://xhamster.com/movies/50052/***_inside_a_vagi...

It does appear to be part of a British documentary though, with a couple having intercourse on a white bed, and showing all of the mechanics of arousal and intercourse from within the vagina.

Be warned: not at all safe for work!!!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Any direct link for download of...

Source(s): find clip bbc human body documentary: https://tr.im/bqes6

Sex From The Inside Documentary

• Cathy

I do not think that a robot will ever achieve self-awareness, so I will treat this as a hypothetical question. The thing that constitutes murder, in my opinion, is killing something with a rational soul... this is why it is NOT MURDER to kill an animal. It can be cruel, It can be terrible, but it isn't murder. So if a robot ever did become self aware, then that would mean it had a soul (because our souls are what give us self-awareness) and would be considered murder. Of course, as I said in the beginning, robots will never have self-awareness. When it comes down to it, robots think the way we tell them to think. Also, self awareness is the product of a soul, not the other way around, so until we figure out how to "make' a soul, we can never make anything that is truly self aware. Hope this helps

• Xenos

find clip bbc human body documentary

I have the clip you are referring to. I downloaded it from somewhere. What bothers me is that someone would upload that clip without giving any indication of where it came from. I have no idea what program it came from. The narrarator is a British woman, so I'm sure it came from the BBC. They do programs like that. The Discovery Channel also airs their adult oriented programming, like studies of sex where nudity is shown. I want to see the whole show. If anyone has the details, please share!

hi. i was really curious to watch this in full too. the series is from 2006 and its called A Girl's Guide to 21st Century Sex. not sure what episode though.

i found this by searching the doctors name on Imbd.

Sex From Inside The Vagina

Try this one: http://www.pornstarroulette.info/ . It as alot of London arousal. And yes you could get the link you want... but its a pornish site.

Get Tips Sexual Nature!