Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceAnthropology · 1 decade ago

CLASSICAL CIVILIZATION HELP!! AP World History?

I am in desperate need for help! I have to write an essay comparing & contrasting Confucianism, Buddhism and Hinduism. If you know any of these answers- please let me know!!!

1. Where did Confucianism originate? (Zhou, Hin or Chin Dynasty? I think Zhou, but not sure.)

2. Did Confucianism have any social classes?

3. Were men superior to women if you followed Confucianism?

4. If Buddhists rejected the Hindu's Caste System, what social guidlines did they follow?

5. If Confucianism didn't have social classes, how did they keep social order?

Also if you know anything else I could compare and contrast, please let me know! (political, economic, religious, social, intellectual/art, geography)

1. Zhou

2. Yes, the gays, blacks, and mexicans

3. men were supiorior only if they had big penises

4. They followed they confucian social classes listed above ^

5. They kept social order by touching themselves

Hope I Helped!!!!!! =D

• korney

Mongol empire grew to become right into a worldwide civilization, the main important ever in human historical past. yet no longer first. of direction Mongol empire grew to become right into a civilization. Mongols have consistently been the great powers of the worldwide, for thousands of years. It grew to become into their horsemanship that enabled them to alter into great powers, huns have been yet another occasion of Mongolian great potential. Mongols have been the perfect protection rigidity potential till the 20 th century. The effect Mongols had on each area of the worldwide grew to become into great, it enabled unfastened commerce, traveling of latest techniques and information. commerce grew to become into like internet back then. The europeans have been devastated a great deal by potential of Mongols, the plaque that wiped 0.5 of europe's inhabitants, and the Mongol conquest of eastern europe, if mongols did no longer retreat western europe might had fallen. yet Mongols found out western europe had no longer something of an important, no ought to get some reliable squaddies killed, or the prefer of massacring the susceptible western armies. Mongols introduced prosperity to Europe (East/West) to china and islamic empires. 4: sure, agree. Like i stated, Mongol Empire grew to become into no longer the 1st Mongol empire that ruled center east, china or europe. 5: The effect grew to become into constructive, human beings have been secure and secured, they have been allowed to coach their very own faith. Torture grew to become into fullyyt banned. 6: Mongol empire grew to become into the and is the perfect Empire humanity has produced. They gave extra freedom to human beings than present day 1st worlds which comprise united statesa.and western europe. And finally, Mongol Empire grew to become into gained by potential of battling more advantageous and wealthy countries/kingdoms, in contrast to britain, which took interior of sight lands who fought with sticks and stones.