tongue piercings and gems?

hey guys , oh my gosh so my mom finally let me get my tongue peirced , but first she bough me these little nose gem things and i put one on my tongue to see if it would look ok and i swallowed it , and right now im really freaking out because idk what to do is it gonna be ok. it wasnt too big but it wasnt too small it was just circular diamond looking gem probably plastic and it was those sticky ones .oh my gosh is it gonna be ok ??

You will be fine.

And even with acryllic balls, they are bad on your front teeth. The dental person is not necessarily talking about the wear and tear of said tongue ring on your teeth by the metal. There is more, and this is the reason i took mine out... The gums between your lower front teeth and your tongue get pulled constantly, slowly causing them to retract from your teeth.

lol ur fine =p

and no tongue piercings arnt bad on the teeth as long as u get acrylic balls.

=)

Source(s): tongue pierced

you should be okay..if it wasn't big dw about it.

btw i am a dental nurse and tongue piercings are really bad on your front teeth. trust me when your older you will see.