Ap calculus ab,bc, or both?

okay so i am a sophomore currently taking Allegra 2 and my teacher said that if i have a 95 or higher on my last semester of this class then i can skip pre-calc and go straight to calculus or should i take pre-calc and then skip calculus ab and go straight to bc (if i have a very good grade in pre-calc--... show more okay so i am a sophomore currently taking Allegra 2 and my teacher said that if i have a 95 or higher on my last semester of this class then i can skip pre-calc and go straight to calculus

or

should i take pre-calc and then skip calculus ab and go straight to bc (if i have a very good grade in pre-calc-- that is what my friends teacher said to their class)

which one?

would it be better have have both calculus ab and bc under my belt and get the college credit for both of them or would it be better to take pre-calc then calculus bc and have the college credit for that?
also, IF i only took the bc test( and pass) and i get credit for it ...would i be in the same math level in college as if i had taken both the ab and bc test (and passed)?