Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

可以幫我中翻英嗎 順便幫我看看我造的英文哪裡有錯誤

我的英文寫作真的很差 希望高手不吝指教 我會先打出題目 有更好的答案麻煩提供給我 如果我的回答完全錯誤麻煩請給我好的答案 感謝!!

1.Some people like to fill in small talk when they are in an elevator. Other prefer to

keep quiet. What do you usually do? why?

我的回答:I usually keep quiet because I feel it is impolite in small talk when in an elevator.

2.What was you favorite subject last year? Explain why you enjoyed studing it.

我的回答:My favorite subject was biology because I wanted to knew every kind of

animals and plants.

3.what kind of food do you like best?And the least? why?

我的回答:My favorite food is roasts the spaghettiand the least is creamy soup because cheese flavor is good-tasting.

4.Some people are lively energetic fun-loveing and wild.others are shy quiet and soft-spoken.which attract you most? why?

我的回答:Soft-spoken people attract me beacause I'm a spft-spoken too!

5.Your school offers extracurricular and volunteer activites. which would you sigh up for? why?

我的回答: I will sigh up for basketball association beacause it is a good leisure activity.

感謝高手指教 不用給我太難的句子!!

單字有打錯麻煩提醒我

Rating
    Favorite Answer

不會太差, 但很死板單調, 完全違反我的Panda法則= =

1.Some people like to fill in small talk when they are in an elevator. Other prefer to keep quiet. What do you usually do? why?

我的回答:I usually keep quiet "as it is against common courtesy to talk" in an elevator.

我的回答:My favorite subject was biology "as it enabled me to learn much about" animals and plants.

我的回答:My favorite food is "roasts the spaghetti"(瞎咪哇溝??)and "the least is creamy soup because cheese flavor is good-tasting"."(瞎咪哇溝#2)

老大, 您這句根本就不make sense; 你不喜歡creamy soup because it tastes good??? 那應該是形容前半段吧? 如下:

My favorite food is "spaghetti because of the cheesy flavor(spaghetti本身應該是蕃茄味居多吧? 您是指它灑的cheese粉嗎?), and "my least favorite" is creamy soup (請寫出討厭它的原因)

我的回答:Soft-spoken people attract me "because I myself am like that too!"(一個句子裡盡量不要重複一個字)

5.Your school offers extracurricular and volunteer activites. which would you sign up for? why?

我的回答: I will "sign" up for basketball because" it is "a great sport".

這不是文章, 這是簡單的問答句

希望有幫到您...

Source(s): 留美19年

你的問題不像作文,倒向全民英檢、托易和托福等考題

還有作答時要注意流利度,儘量用你會的單字和文法

回答太短,評審不會滿意

Source(s): 外文系