I don't understand homosexuality?

1) What benefit does it have compared to the benefit that heterosexual people have on the human race i.e. producing more humans? 2) Puberty is the time where teenagers have raging hormones because this is their bodies telling them to make as many babies as possible. Sexually ripened if you will. Homosexual teens... show more 1) What benefit does it have compared to the benefit that heterosexual people have on the human race i.e. producing more humans?

2) Puberty is the time where teenagers have raging hormones because this is their bodies telling them to make as many babies as possible. Sexually ripened if you will. Homosexual teens get these same feelings too but they aren't able to produce children so why do they still have the same genetic trait?

3) What causes a boy to like another boy, when we're designed to be attracted to the opposite sex? Explains why guys like nice breasts and curves because it means the women is fit to raise children, or whatever. Girls like guys who are usually well-built that shows that he'd be fit to raise and protect their family.

4) Why isn't homosexuality classified as a disorder such as infertile Heterosexual people?

5) What causes the brain of a male to go.."hm! I like that guy he's really hot!" and not go "hm! that girl is really hot!" instead? vice versa for females.

6) Homosexuality has no benefit to natural selection.

7) How can guys not like breasts?!? I understand that girls may like girls because girls are just HOT!! Like how can a guy be attracted to another guy. What is their mind telling them while they're having sex with each other? Is their mind fooling them into believing they can have children?!?! LMAOOOOOO
Update: Oh and another thing! Some study suggested homosexual males may have a similar brain formation as heterosexual females and lesbians same for straight males. But how come some homosexuals act like straight males? Wouldn't ALL gay people be girly since their mind is telling them that they want a strong man? It... show more Oh and another thing! Some study suggested homosexual males may have a similar brain formation as heterosexual females and lesbians same for straight males. But how come some homosexuals act like straight males? Wouldn't ALL gay people be girly since their mind is telling them that they want a strong man? It makes noooo sense!!
19 answers 19