Silent hill? movie and games?

ok i really like this storyline.. im a weird kid, i seem to have upsessions with storylines. the movie.. i've read theories and al that. i read a really good one, and i think its right. about half of alessa getting transfered into cherran. But wat about cherran? what about the other worlds? and the... show more ok i really like this storyline.. im a weird kid, i seem to have upsessions with storylines.

the movie.. i've read theories and al that. i read a really good one, and i think its right. about half of alessa getting transfered into cherran. But wat about cherran? what about the other worlds?

and the beginning? i know silent hill is old and a cult is here. how did Alessa get this power? how did the Dark alessa generate another half? where did she get the power to develope two dimensions?
honestly, Alessa deserves the power but how does it all happen? (maybe its just because its a movie.)

all i see happening in the next silent hill (there will be one after resident evil: afterlife is out) is Rose being confused and all about whats going on.. the near really weird present of alessa/cherran will end up revealing what is going on in some way... what really confuses me is...rose will reject cherran/alessa and demand her own life back with her cherran. all i could see next is Alessa returning with hate and rejection to kill rose and.. with either 2 outcomes:
1: she will keep her world and kill everyone or do wat she did to rose going forever.
2: try to merge both her worlds with the real world in some way through the people and descendant of people From silent hill, from there who knows.

i know this isnt much of a question but i do have a few weird questions in convosation. i just kinda want to know how she got the power... or theories on the new movie
1 answer 1