Can anyone recommend some movies...?

My friend and I are going to have a sleepover when she comes here. I only get to see her a handful of times a year because she doesn't live where I do. We like to watch horror movies or reallllyyy sad movies when she comes over. Idk why, those kind of movies are just fun to watch with friends. We can watch some... show more My friend and I are going to have a sleepover when she comes here. I only get to see her a handful of times a year because she doesn't live where I do. We like to watch horror movies or reallllyyy sad movies when she comes over. Idk why, those kind of movies are just fun to watch with friends. We can watch some rated R movies, but it depends. It CANNOT have sexual stuff in it. It can have some kissing, thats ok, but nothing bad. We are only 13 by the way. Some horror movies we watched are Shutter, Shutter island, the ring, and the Crazies. I dont want anything much worse than Crazies or the ring. I dont want anything that will scar us permanantly for life, but still scary enough for me to want to pee my pants. haha and could you recommend a really sad movie that makes you cry? One that we liked and cried in was Dear John.

Basically, can you recommend a scary movie that will not reallllyy scar us for life and doesnt have too much sexual stuff? oh and i prefer not much cussing. they can say the f word a handfull of times, but just not every other word.

and recommend a movie with not much sexual stuff thats really sad?

thank you!