Its been 1400 years, so where is Dajjal and Yajuj and Majuj?

Its been 1400 years, so where is Dajjal and Yajuj and Majuj? We all know that this is the last age. The death of the prophet was also a major sign. We know that the prophet told us about Dajjal and Yajuj and Majuj. The Quran also mentions Yajuj and Majuj. The Gog and Magog were trapped behind a iron... show more Its been 1400 years, so where is Dajjal and Yajuj and Majuj?
We all know that this is the last age. The death of the prophet was also a major sign. We know that the prophet told us about Dajjal and Yajuj and Majuj. The Quran also mentions Yajuj and Majuj.

The Gog and Magog were trapped behind a iron boulder/wall built by Zulqarnayn. This was before Jesus and Muhammad. Long time before. The prophet used to become disturbed and agitated when he recicieved revelation about how they were going to be released soon. So much so that he thought they would come out then.

Even so with the Dajjal. We know of many accasions that the prophet thought the Dajjal was already released. He mistook Ibn Sayyad as Dajjal.

But its been 1400 years! since his death pbuh. Where exactly is Dajjal? Yajuj and Majuj?. Why havnt any schollars explained this with CONTEXT.?

This is where is introduce Imran Hosein. A schollar in this field. He has spent most of his life trying to explain the Quran/ahadith regarding the signs of the last age.

I impore you to read his free downloadable books

http://www.imranhosein.org/books.html

Strat from the bottom to the top.

He has given evidence and proof that the Dajjal and Yajuj and Majuj have ALREADY been released.
I would like to know is there any other shiekh who can explain these strange times??
Update: @abdulmalik-wasalam. <his not the only one who doubts the age of aisha. I also heard (cant remeber who) from a schollar that she was older, around 17. But not a big deal anyway. <whould you explain why he denies the stoning of the adulterers.? <the state of Israel cannot be the Dabbatul 'Ard. Dont... show more @abdulmalik-wasalam.
<his not the only one who doubts the age of aisha. I also heard (cant remeber who) from a schollar that she was older, around 17. But not a big deal anyway.
<whould you explain why he denies the stoning of the adulterers.?
<the state of Israel cannot be the Dabbatul 'Ard. Dont understand why he thinks that?
<The sun rising from the west could well be metorphorically the western secular rising. If we were to take it literal, it will have a huge impact on our atmosphere. If one day the sun wer to rise from the west literally, it would have grave consequences on us. The planet's orbit will change dramtically. It is virtually inconcievable and impossible to accept the sun rising from the west scientifically. But obviously, Allah is capable of anything.
<which ayah in surah Kahaf? Did he say that?
Update 2: @too everyone. An interview of Imran hosein.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2YxEpvfksM

must watch
Update 3: @abdulmalik. - >Surah 18:21 I will look into this. and email you inshallah. The building of mausoleums is a violation of the command of the prophet. That is why they have destroyed the mausoleums in jannatul baqi. But shia rawafid have protested against this. Even some from ahlus sunnah. Like Bro Imran maybe.... show more @abdulmalik. -
>Surah 18:21 I will look into this. and email you inshallah. The building of mausoleums is a violation of the command of the prophet. That is why they have destroyed the mausoleums in jannatul baqi. But shia rawafid have protested against this. Even some from ahlus sunnah. Like Bro Imran maybe. But this verse in interesting indeed.
>the age of aisha is not such a big deal. Whether she was 7,8,9 ..17 does it matter?
>If the stoning of the adulteress is abrogated then he has a valid point right?
>I need to look into his interpretation. This beast is a physical creature. Dont understand why the sheikh interprets this as such.
>Yes brother, the signs of the ;ast day is well documented. But the fact still remains, if we were to take this as literal ie the sun rising from the west, it will mean the earth changing its orbit and movement in its axis that the planet will seize to operate. ask a scientist. This sun rising from the west could be interpreted as the west today
Update 4: @abdul malik - have you read his books. Ive read 'the jerusalem in the Quran' . what do u think about it, coz he makes some bold claims. He claims the Dajjal was released and Yajuj and Majuj. His gives evidence from Quran and sunnah. It makes sense, why would the prophet feel insecure at his time and... show more @abdul malik - have you read his books. Ive read 'the jerusalem in the Quran' . what do u think about it, coz he makes some bold claims. He claims the Dajjal was released and Yajuj and Majuj. His gives evidence from Quran and sunnah. It makes sense, why would the prophet feel insecure at his time and mistake ibn sayyad as Dajjal? its been 1400 years. That is a looong time. Between Jesus and muhammad pbut there was a period of 6-700 years. And the Jews rejected the messiah. They have been waiting for 1400 years for a messiah. something does not add up.

Also what your views on the return of Jews in jerusalem from a 2000 year absence from the Holy land?
Update 5: @abdulmalik - on his interpetation. He states in his work his interpretation could not have been made until the proper time had come. The past and upcoming events he states are evidence that Dajjal and Yajuj and Majuj have already been released. >the quran is a miracle in all ages, some of those miracles are... show more @abdulmalik
- on his interpetation. He states in his work his interpretation could not have been made until the proper time had come. The past and upcoming events he states are evidence that Dajjal and Yajuj and Majuj have already been released.
>the quran is a miracle in all ages, some of those miracles are just being told today. The sahabah (ra) could not have known the scientific miracles that were documented just yesterday. Moreover, what about the bofy of pharoah? only being discovered yesterday? the sahabi did not see this occuring. So in some cases taking out some verses from the Quran which have not been directly explained can only be explained as time went on.
>I read his book 'jerusalem...' and lookng at all the verses he mentions. One verse that shook me was surah 21:95. What is your opinion about this?
>
Update 6: >I quote from his book "We have sometimes interpreted a text (of the Qur’an) ourselves when such a text was not directly explained, either by Allah, Most Wise, or by His Messenger (sallalahu‘alaihi wa sallam). We did so in order to locate the Qur’anic explanation for our subject.When we did so, we exposed... show more >I quote from his book "We have sometimes interpreted a text (of the Qur’an) ourselves when such a text was not directly explained, either by Allah, Most Wise, or by His Messenger (sallalahu‘alaihi wa sallam). We did so in order to locate the Qur’anic explanation for our subject.When we did so, we exposed ourselves to the summary rejection of those who admit to
no interpretation whatsoever of sacred texts other than its direct and literal meaning…
We invite those who reject our interpretations to themselves present that ‘explanation’ with which the Qur’an ‘explains’ the return of the Jews to the Holy Land."

He starts of in his book by stating this ayah " “ …. And We have sent down to thee (O Muhammad) the Book (i.e., the Qur’an) which explains all things...” so suggests that the Quran has a say in the destiny of jerusalem. As it claims to explain all things.
11 answers 11