Egypt : How do you say " religion " in arabic ?

Okay so inspired by many comments , situations , people , etc etc .. i came to argue with myself about whats called " religious behavior " .. I don't understand anymore where does the limit stand , Egypt is full of elevations and extreme thoughts .. and right now im not arguing in what does the Quran... show more Okay so inspired by many comments , situations , people , etc etc .. i came to argue with myself about whats called " religious behavior " .. I don't understand anymore where does the limit stand , Egypt is full of elevations and extreme thoughts .. and right now im not arguing in what does the Quran says .. because i will honestly get mixed up even more ..

But to take it slowly .. mowdo3 shaking hands! , girls dont shake hands w ma3rfsh eh .. but they give evil looks to other people that obviously implies that their thoughts are not precisely pure and good-willed .. to be honest right now , i think people care too much and sometimes its the ONLY thing that they care about is ... what others say about them .. ya3ni those girls dont shake hands 3ashan el nas t2ool 3alehom mo7tarameen .. since they dont control their evil inner self .. wala homa mesh 3arfeen en rabena knows everything ? .. no offence to anyone , i swear .. with all my respect to everyone , im just pointing out a certain type of people here .. who are faking everyone , themselves and most importantly Rabena! .. im not trying to judge people , bas its annoying how much people changed the meaning of " decency " and " religious " ..

okay one recent situation .. - in uni , we were sitting .. a big group , and this guy was always teasing/joking with one of the girls ...homa wa5deen 3ala ba3d gedan ( she slapped him once last year .. kanet bet-hazar ) .. and mara wa7da .. the girl was like " enta btestahbel yalah! , enta et3adet 7ododak ma3aya 3ala fekra ..and she started screaming .. and we all were like -_- ) .. anyway haza2eto 3ala asas enaha mega decent and she doesnt allow guys to joke with her .. same day la2etha a3da 3ala 7egr wa7ed tani :S

With all this pressure around me , and all those extremist opinions , i feel lost i must say ... and i find it very difficult to live in such a society .. maho ya ema neb2a religious society .. ya ema fakes ba2 ! .. laken el estehbal dah .. is honestly not healthy .. and hard to deal with !
Sa3at bala2i nafsi f mawakef .. w byeb2a odami two different , extreme opinions .. ya ema keda .. ya ema keda! .. and i hate it ! .. i must say i cant be 100% religious .. and i cant get over my limits bardo w a3mel 7aga mesh a5la2i or smth .. but sometimes im forced to choose one way ..
im not sure if you guys can get what im saying here , and im not sure about my question either .. and im not waiting for replies like " pray and god will help you " .. seriously 3adena el senn beta3 those advices .. and trust me awl 7aga ba3melha everyday is praying .. im talking now from like a deeper point .. a psychological issue kinda ..

its like choosing between jumping men dor el 400 .. or .. getting shot in the head 50 times ..
Update: @ Lovable babie : noooooo , 5ales :D , i actually love your answers ..i just pointed that out to elaborate my point en people are fake =/ @ 3ala2 and Curse : you guys didnt get my point here .. ana mesh za3lana 3al nas bte3melo .. yewal3o b gas !! im just saying en the society changed the meaning of whats... show more @ Lovable babie : noooooo , 5ales :D , i actually love your answers ..i just pointed that out to elaborate my point en people are fake =/

@ 3ala2 and Curse : you guys didnt get my point here .. ana mesh za3lana 3al nas bte3melo .. yewal3o b gas !! im just saying en the society changed the meaning of whats correct which made this huge gap between extreme thoughts , leading people to either stick with an extreme .. or just get lost in the middle ..

.. and again Cuse , i know they are faking because its not that hard to observe people you know .. w la2 mesh barakez ma3 7ad and i dont care .. but as i mentioned , you are forced to see stuff =/