Does anyone know how i could get from tenerife to africa cheap. and not too far out would like to go anywhere.?

• Best Answer

Binter do flights from Gran Canaria but there aren't any from Tenerife, they fly to El Aaiun and Marrakesh once a week, check out their webpage www.binternet.com . There used to be a ferry once a week from Gran Canaria to Senegal but I'm not sure if that still runs. You can also fly from Tenerife to Gran Canaria easily enough, there are about five flights a day between the two islands, you can get the information for those flights too from Binter.

Source(s): Live in Tenerife

I believe there is a ferry that operates from the Canary Islands to the mainland, but I don't know if that includes Africa or not. Ryan air operates in the Canary Islands, and they are one of the cheapest flights you will ever find.

• guiri

You can get to Senegal and Morocco from Gran Canaria.

canooe