promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What would be the best font for an edgar allan poe quote as a tattoo?

I want, All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream as my next tattoo, but i really don't know what the best font would be any suggestions?

As far as location goes it will be between my chest and my stomach region, i am going to break it up i think like this so it is on two lines..

All that we see or seem is,

but a dream within a dream

Unless someone can think of a way it would look better? any suggestions on font, and what not would be greatly appreciated.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Zelda
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Tatt of a raven quoting "nevermore"

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • rickey
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Edgar Allan Poe Font

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What would be the best font for an edgar allan poe quote as a tattoo?

I want, All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream as my next tattoo, but i really don't know what the best font would be any suggestions?

As far as location goes it will be between my chest and my stomach region, i am going to break it up i think like this so it is on two...

Source(s): font edgar allan poe quote tattoo: https://shortly.im/kZNIh
  • Penny
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avzZ6

In my opinion, quote tattoos tend to look better either in standard text or in a very dainty script. Make sure you draw attention to the quote and not some gaudy big script. Usually a simple cursive lettering has the cleanest look, but the standard text looks straight out of the book and is very unique as well. Both would look great, just go for what you think you will be happier with!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

In my opinion, I like Papyrus and Roman. When I think of Edgar Allen Poe, this font comes to my mind. Not sure how it will look, but I think it will go nice.

Great quote too!

Hope I helped :)

• 10 years ago

There is a font called Jane Austen i think it looks pretty good with that particular quote. I would play around with size and though it doesn't look that good if its too big...

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Quote the raven, never more, forever tapping upon my champer door...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.