can flesh eating zombies exsist?

zombies from Zombie Land and Dawn of the Dead, is it possible?

Favorite Answer

White Zombie was a zombie film made in 1932 which would make it the first zombie flick ever made.

Other films made before Night of the Living Dead which came out in 1968..

Ouanga 1936

The Ghost Breakers 1940

King of the Zombies 1941

I Walked with a Zombie 1943

Zombies on Broadway 1945

Bury Me Alive 1957

Zombies of Mora Tau 1957

Zombie in a Haunted House 1959

Teenage Zombies 1959

Plan 9 from Outer Space 1959

Invasion of the zombies 1962

Zombies 1964

The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies 1964

I Eat Your Skin 1964

Castle of the Living Dead 1964

Terror-Creatures from the Grave 1965

The Plague of the Zombies 1966

Mad Doctor of Blood Island 1968

The Zombie Walks 1968

See the "zombie sub culture" has been alive since 1932 and even though "Night of the living Dead" was popular, It most certainly didnt spark such a creation. It already existed. Doesnt anyone listen to White Zombie anymore? come on man!

The walking dead cant exist my friend, How ever like in 28 days later or I am Legend a virus could turn people into violent mindless disease infested predators. Kinda like zombies right? lol so Zombies in that sense could exist.

Can the corpses of the recently dead reanimate and attack the living?

Nope. Couldn't happen. While I do love a good zombie movie (or comic book or novel or video game, etc), biology just doesn't work that way. Once the complex and delicate processes that drive life have been disrupted, that's it. Dead is dead.

You do realize that the modern, popular concept of a "zombie" (a reactivated, undead corpse that mindlessly hunts the living) has its origins in George A. Romero's 1969 film, Night of the Living Dead right? It was the success and popularity of that film which launched the whole "zombie sub-genre" of horror films, books, comic books and video games.

Before that film, the word zombie (or "zombi") referred to a creature in voodoo folklore (which may have had some basis in fact - a witchdoctor would give a victim a brain-damaging concoction to drink, turning them into a mindless slave. A kind of "chemical lobotomy".)

But no, a zombie is simply a creature of fiction and entertainment.

I beleive that something along the lines of 28 days later could happen if you have ever seen that movie. But they technically werent zombies but something along those lines could happen and could be prevented with a simple quarantine. This could have happend already and just have never been told about it. How ever the walking dead doesnt seem probable, But I didnt say impossible only on the basis that I dont know the technical mechanics involving the posibilities of the walking dead lol. I hope I answered your question. Watch "28 days later" its great movie.

• kro

Absolutely.

Don't forget I am Legend.

Animals can get rabies and become viscous so why can't something similar happen to humans.

• Raja

Zombies don't exist.

Yes, I keep them in my garage in case the occasion ever calls.

seriously?

• ksea

no way

uuuh, ur serious?? no.