Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

How do i make girls stop thinking im a loser?

Hi so im a freshman in highschool now and i am very good looking and used to have a very good happy personality but i recently was suicidal and horribly depressed over the summer(not going to go into detail on that). Anyways i just cant go back to my happy old self my dad said the last time he saw me smile was when i was 10. Im so reserved and shy now and never want to take any risk,im also afraid to talk to anyone because im afraid of what theyll think of me. Also i hate the hell out of my horrible friends,there the reason i went through mass depression.so basically how can i open up to girls more or so people?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago

hoenstly i think that you should try getting involved in helping others sometimes when we see how others live it puts our world into perspective...life really is good and being able to want to relate to others and is the first step ...i bet knowbody thinks that your a loser ...take a deep breath and watch out for things to sign up for or volunteer at A Humane society or find a part time job or find a hobby or a sport that you are interested in ....then you will meet people and find that problems come with life and they really do get better and so doesn't life positive thinking has alot to do with it ...from now on when the old thoughts come bouncing wanting to hold you back kick them out ...think about how you can maybe help someone else...make friends sign up for band ...join drama that way you can be anybody or you feel more open playing a character until you get to enjoy yourself more...and try to smile ...seriously...look around school really look at everyone you'll see that everybody is just tyring to discover who they are ...we all do that and sometimes it takes us a long time to realize who we are but we all start with the basics and that is getting involved with things we enjoy and if you try something and it isn't what you won't try something else there is no harm in that because it leads you to find what you are truly good at mabye it's just being there for someone else who is feeling lost to help...ok? if every girl thought that every guy was a loser there would be no marriages or dates or anything ...we all get done once in a while all doubt that any one will like us ,,,but its not so hard put one foot out there, people come in all sorts of covers and sizes and you can't judge a book by its cover and i bet that your a pretty nice guy and that nice guy just needs to hear or let you belive it...good luck

• 9 years ago

Well asking this question shows that you want to but you have to REALLY want to deep down inside. If you want to talk to some one a good convo starter is in any class say "Ugh this class sucks" not so loud that everyone can hear you just the people around you. They will agree trust me hahah. After the ice is broken continue to just try to talk, about random stuff or the class. Once you get at least one solid friend all their friends will soon get to know you and it will just go on! :)

Source(s): Happened to me
  • 9 years ago

Just open your mind and try new things, go to social events the school hosts and talk to everyone eventually you will make new, better friends and find a girl you really life. Just remember, life goes on.

• 9 years ago

-By starting to THINK of Yourself- as a Winner ! :) This is YOUR Life, so what Anyone "thinks" about it is NO concern of Yours !! Looks, Intelligence, Personality- all mean NOTHING if You don't have the Self-esteem to DO anything with Them !! :( So never mind about the Old days or what Others "Think"- and start concentrating on what YOU want to Do with your Future ! Cuz if YOU don't get a "handle" on IT, then IT's gonna beat the stuffing out of You !!! :o

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Talk to other people. Once you know them good, then you can open up. Make sure you can trust them before you say what you went through. You can't trust most people.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

try talking to people in your classes first try asking questions about homework than keep making conversation and eventually you guys can hangout afterschool. don't hangout with your old friends.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

stand in front of the lunchroom, drop trou and masturbate openly for everyone.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.