- Who is more similar to Booker T (Can you Dig it): Kofi Kingston (BOOM, BOOM) or R-Truth (WHAT'S UP)?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

R-Truth in the wrestling department. Both have leg scissor kick finishers. With good, but not great aeriel skills (lets not forget Booker's awesome Harlem Hangover, front flip leg drop from the top rope).

Kofi in the personality department. Kofi's got his boom boom hand signal and Booker had his raise the roof hand signal. And both have the same kind of angry face.

Source(s): KENTA
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Kofi Kingston (BOOM BOOM)

• 3 years ago

for sure the main concept is they're all black so i could say u . s . a . Of Domination. Or Black Haze. Or Black attack. no longer a good faction although. i'm no longer sayin, i'm in basic terms sayin.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Other than being black they're all different. Truth and Booker couldn't possibly be similar cause they're nearly the same age.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

for sure the main theory is they are all black so i could say u . s . a . Of Domination. Or Black Haze. Or Black attack. no longer a good faction nevertheless. i'm no longer sayin, i'm merely sayin.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Based on their Catch Phrases you listed, I would have to say R-Truth.

• 9 years ago

Well if R Truth say "We cumming for you Cena, n*word" sure.....I guess Kofi gets to be Stevie Ray by default cause the yaks gotz to know you jamaican me crazy.

• 9 years ago

I'd say R-Truth

• 9 years ago

dosent really matter they both will be hall of famers.

• 9 years ago

R-Truth (WHAT'S UP)?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.