Which sign is this guy, i'm dying to know, even if it's just an accurate guess?

Right the main thing with this guy;

- He's very egotistical. Like no joke, he's got an ego the size of China.

- Despite his appearance. (He's quite short, and average looking), he's very confident, and constantly goes round charming and flirting with girls, even though he's got a long term girlfriend.

- Which he has dinner with her family all the time.

- But when he isn't charming or flirting girls, he's moody as hell. And always looks like he's about to kill someone!

- He also gives off this mysterious vibe..

- He's very funny, and witty. Can sway people to like him within a split second.

- Attracts a lot of haters though.

Any guesses, people? Please, it would be really really helpful (: Thank you!

If it helps, he's really passionate about drama, he's really into it.

Favorite Answer

I'd say Virgo 80%, Leo 75%, Gemini or Pisces being less than 30% of a chance.

- He's very egotistical. Like no joke, he's got an ego the size of China.--- Virgo men tend to be insecure, so they like to put on a front of confidence. Leos think they deserve to be worshiped as God's gift to mankind.

- Despite his appearance. (He's quite short, and average looking), he's very confident, and constantly goes round charming and flirting with girls, even though he's got a long term girlfriend. --- Virgo, they need to know they've got it even though they might be with the loves of their lives. They are okay-looking guys, but do tend to be more on the average height end of the stick. This part sounds like a Leo. Huge flirts. Can't keep their pants on types.

- Which he has dinner with her family all the time. --- Virgo, man of routine. Man of consideration. Man of obligation. Leo, likes to hear himself talk. Likes the recognition of being called a great and dedicated boyfriend.

- But when he isn't charming or flirting girls, he's moody as hell. And always looks like he's about to kill someone! --- Virgo or Cancer, one day he's in the mood to talk and be friendly, one day he's solitary and quiet.

- He also gives off this mysterious vibe.--- Pisces, mysterious men, but open up like a book once you get to know them.

- He's very funny, and witty. Can sway people to like him within a split second. --- Gemini quality to boot. Virgos try very hard to be funny. It takes a very giving person to find one funny though.

- Attracts a lot of haters though. ---Virgo/Leo. Hard to say. Any sign can attract a hater, and this guy being as egotistical as you described him, could also be the reason why he reels in the haters.

Source(s): 21 years of experience

Deffoez an Aries or a Leo! Most of these characteristics fit in with an Aries!

The reason why i thought Aries over Leo was because of the mysterious part. Aries put people on pedestals.. one minute you think your in his good books, then the next he doesn't contact u at all, then out of the blue he comes back. Very unpredictable and confusing. But then the part where he attracts a lot of haters, and that people can like him in seconds tends to go more towards the Leo side of things!

• S♥

My guess is that he is a Leo. In my opinion, sun in Leo gives a bigger ego than any other Leo placement like moon, venus, mars, etc. This would also explain the flirtyness and cute charm.

Moodyness probably has to do with his moon sign. Cancer is said to be the moodiest sign, but I think Virgos are too. So it's probably one of those.

His Venus... is most likely in Air (Gemini, Aquarius, Libra) or Fire (Sagittarius, Leo, Aries). It is most likely NOT Scorpio. I have a Scorpio venus and it's physically impossible for me to flirt with other guys. When a Scorpio venus person is in a relationship, their full attention is on their partner.

Funny and witty sounds like a Gemini mercury. They have the quickest wits of the Zodiac. Virgo is also very quick minded, but they are not funny... they're actually really boring, logical, and uncreative.

Well I've got an ego that could knock a wall down - justifiably as far as I'm concerned.

Very sure of myself - to the point of arrogance (yeah I know it's a fault but it's me).

I guess I'm flirty although it's not necessarily a deliberate thing.

I've been told I'm a moody sod - from my point I'd say I'm either putting up with people or I can't be ars*d with them.

Can be mysterious I guess.

I do tend to have alot of people watching my back - then again I also attract alot of people who want to stick a knife in it - literally :-)

So if that's any indicator...... I'm a Scorpio. (And proud of it - but I would be wouldn't I?) ;-)

EDIT: I just realised all of these things could merely indicate that I'm male...... just a thought.

Source(s): Being me!

Seems like a Leo or an Aries with maybe a Scorpio Rising or Moon

Source(s): Cancer Sun, Virgo Rising, Scorpio Moon : )

He is either a Leo, Gemini, or a Scorpio. Most likely a Leo.

• FML

Leo

I would be very shocked if he was'nt a dreaded Gemini i've had two relationships with guys like this and they where both Gemin's dump him quick horrible flirts and cant be trusted.

Aries or Leo

He sounds like a bad mix of Leo and Libra. Like, "Hey, look at me! Ok, now you're going to love me forever!" haha.

I would say a Leo, though, which is cool :)

Source(s): Virgo Sun