What should I do about my toenails?

My toes/toenails look terrible and I don't really know what to do to make them not look so bad. I wash them a lot and I don't wear my shoes all day so they aren't dirty a lot. Here is a picture of them: http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk139/suprturtl...

If you don't have any helpful advice, I would appreciate you not pointing out that my toes look nasty. I know they do. It's really weird. Anyways, if there's anything you can tell me that will help I appreciate it.

Favorite Answer

to me it looks like you have a toe fungus... im not trying to be mean at all so plz dont take it like that... you can go to almost any drug store and they have a special nail polish that is clear and it fixes that... for now just cut them and keep them clean like you were...

don.t cut them so close. try soaking them in hydrogen peroxide solution.and put tea tree Oil on them looks like you may have a little fungus on them. fungus attacks where there is an injury or cut and can spread from toe to toe. keep them dry but they still need moisturizing. if no change go to a podiatrist for a more accurate diagnosis. good luck

The best thing you can do is go for a pedicure, where the professionals know what they're doing to de-nastify your feet. Otherwise, you need to trim them as much as possible, keep them moisturized, pain them if you like. I can't gauge gender by feet, but if you're male and are iffy about going for a pedicure- too bad, it's really the best option, and the most effective one.