Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

what are the school district of philadelphia hours?

i have been looking everywhere and for the life of me i cannot find out the hours of the school district of philadelphia!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Call and ask.... probably normal business hours though 8am-5pm.

http://www.phila.k12.pa.us/contact/

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Lancaster County is possibly the perfect place. After travelling PA quite a few situations we stumbled on that Lancaster County with the Amish and Mormons make a charming, non violent putting. there are various farms, livestock and suitable eating places. to boot there are quite a few present shops of all varieties, vacationer rides, song, and so on. Being a extensive state, you are able to savour the excursion of the pretzel bakeries, Hershey's chocolate plant, and the Allegheny Mountains that go the state from the northwestern area to the southeastern area. close to to Philadelphia there are small cities like Pittston and Scranton that once mined coal.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.