Which "RAP ROCK" Band do you think was the Founding and Original "RAP ROCK" Band?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rap_rock

* Who is your favorite "Rap Rock" band ?

• No.
    Favorite Answer

the Beastie Boys incorporate elements of both rap and rock, though it is usually one genre over the other. They used to be a crust band, too.

• ?

I'm going to go against Blondie here and call Steven Tyler an occasional rapper. An example is Walk This Way, before the version with Run-DMC, it was still a rap rock song.

Probably there were more bands before them but the Beastie Boys definitely popularized it. I love them.

Linkin Park is extremely awesome! And i know they arrnt really rap rock but I love whrn Anthony Kiedis of the Red hot chili peppers raps <3

The first time I remember hearing RAP was in the song "Rapture" by Blondie in the early 1980's.

The whole song isn't RAP but they incorporated it into the song and I remember I had never really heard anything like that at that time. But they weren't really a RAP band. Probably Run DMC may be the founding fathers of RAP.

I don't really have a favorite. It's not one of my favorite types of music. I like a few songs here and there but no one band stands out to me.

Run DmC and Areosmith were the first merging of Rap/Rock. Originally speaking.

The Beastie Boys. The others listed on wikipedia had a song or two that fit the category, but Beastie Boys was ALL rap rock.

Fave would probably be RATM.

Cypress Hill

The first rock/pop song to ever use rap was called Rapture by Blondie. So that basically started it.

BQ: (Hed) P.E.

I think the Beastie Boys really started it