High liver enzymes, question!?

I'm a 16 year old mother. I got pregnant when i was 15. In May of 2009, before i was pregnant, i had high liver enzymes when i had blood work. My doctors didn't think much and i didn't have any test on my liver during my pregnancy. I recently had blood work done, sometime in July and found that my... show more I'm a 16 year old mother.
I got pregnant when i was 15.
In May of 2009, before i was pregnant, i had high liver enzymes when i had blood work.
My doctors didn't think much and i didn't have any test on my liver during my pregnancy.
I recently had blood work done, sometime in July and found that my liver enzymes were still high.
Since then, i had an ultrasound on my gallbladder & then a HIDA scan both in which said that i had no gallstones. A month later, i had my gallbladder removed larascopically and found there were small gallstones. A month after, i had blood work done to check my LFT's again and they were still abnormal. I then had another appointment with my doctor and had an ultrasound scheduled. The ultrasound was checking my bile duct for stones and there was none. They have ruled out all forms of hepatitis. I am having more blood work this afternoon. I'm not a drinker & i don't do any form of drugs. Does anyone know what the problem could be with my liver?