We are starting to fight a lot!!!!!!!!!!?

Me and my girl are starting to fight and misunderstand each other a lot. We love each other but this is hurting--should we just break up or give it time? we have been dating for more than one year and the fights have started recently... please help!!!!

Favorite Answer

you are so young into this relationship to start fighting, some one in this relationship must have control over these serveral silly arguments the two of you have, and I feel you are the stronger one whom can make this relationship work.

i say this a hundred times you need to be the one whom is the yes person your right, even though she may be wrong,. make her right, so what if shes wrong.

start to bring happiness into these arguments by agreeing with your lady, no matter what and in time she will come to find that your always saying your wrong even if your right.

you love this lady and if you want her to learn that she needs to also bring happiness into any argument.

making her happy by saying shes right, will soon die out and she will see how silly she is and what a great guy you relly are, and believe me you would be a rare find for her to find.

give this relationship time, and try what i advised you to do, it will make your life a lot easier with your lady for now.

be patience, and watch and see what happens with this beautiful relationship the two of you have together keeps growing

this will also make you a happy person and a great man.

holy crap i've totally been there. My first love and I were so happily in love for about a year and then BAM!! Fights every day over the stupidest crap. Looking back, it was a total learning experience. You guys need to take a step back and maybe not spend every second together. I remember all I did every day was go to work and come directly to his house. Hang out til the wee hours of the morning, drive 1/2 an hour home, get like 3 hours sleep, then back to work the next day. and he did the same thing - work, hang out with me, sleep and eat were the only things we did. and sprinkle in some friends here and there.

You definitely need to talk to her and come up with something, or else it'll be a vicious breakup and you'll look back years later and only remember the fights, never the good times.

Perhaps you need to sit down and talk, and find out whats going on, if theres a root cause and discuss what you both want. Perhaps you are growing apart, or perhaps you are spending too much time together and need a little space. If you both dont want a break, perhaps make sure that twice a week you both go out and see your mates etc and this way if you do break up, you will have things already in place for you to do, making it alittle easier. If not the time you are apart will make the time you have together better. Perhaps suggest doing fun stuff together, days out etc also.

Good luck

break up. unless there is some big thing going on that is temporary, this prob means you just don't have compatible personalities. The sooner you break up the easier it will be (the longer you stay together the more interwoven your lives become and the more complicated it is to break up).

i think you guys need to take a break.spending a lot of time with each other can make the situation worse.

take a break from eachother

tell her its to valuable to brerak this 1year relationship for you

that you both need time

from eachother to get a clear head

Ya you have ended the honey moon period.

Work on it, if it persists and you can't get along at all....then break up.