Gaia asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 decade ago

What are good Vietnamese songs to karaoke to?

I kind of want to surprise my parents at our Viet club show... thing..., but I have no idea to sing. I'd really like to sing something in Vietnamese for them. I'm just wondering if anyone has any suggestions. They really like the traditional, oldie songs.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I need more informations to give you some suggestions because in Vietnamese, traditional music is a huge genre includes pretty much songs.

If your parents like songs sung in Vietnam war (to stimulate soldiers), you can find these songs on Youtube: "chiếc gậy Trường Sơn", "Bác đang cùng chúng cháu hành quân", "cô gái Sài Gòn đi tải đạn", "Trường Sơn đông, Trường Sơn tây", "cô gái mở đường", "lá đỏ", etc. (we call this kind is "red music").

If they like soft and romantics songs (yellow music), then you try "thu quyến rũ", "mưa rừng", "thành phố buồn", "tình lẻ loi", "gửi gió cho mây ngàn bay", "dư âm" (this is my favorite song, pretty good), "đêm nguyện cầu", "ai đưa em về", etc.

Other songs that are famous in Vietnam composed by Trịnh Công Sơn (have you ever heard his name?): "hạ trắng", "một cõi đi về", "mỗi ngày tôi chọn một niềm vui", "diễm xưa", "em còn nhớ hay em đã quên", "gọi tên bốn mùa", etc.

The songs above are hard to sing (I think) but let watch an English man sings a Vietnamese song, then you will know how to sing them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LQFVPMA9rE

Youtube thumbnail

• 4 years ago

Vietnamese Karaoke

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What are good Vietnamese songs to karaoke to?

I kind of want to surprise my parents at our Viet club show... thing..., but I have no idea to sing. I'd really like to sing something in Vietnamese for them. I'm just wondering if anyone has any suggestions. They really like the traditional, oldie songs.

Source(s): good vietnamese songs karaoke to: https://biturl.im/31GUN
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Go do a search on Youtube. You should get a lot of ideas there.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.