URGENT!! Can you help with my homework? - Music Theory - Repeated Triads?

Can someone please explain to me how to write repeated triads? I don't understand the assignment. This is exactly what my assignment says: Writing Repeated Triads: The first triad of each pair is complete. For each, decide whether the position of the first triad needs to be changed or whether the same... show more Can someone please explain to me how to write repeated triads? I don't understand the assignment.

This is exactly what my assignment says: Writing Repeated Triads: The first triad of each pair is complete. For each, decide whether the position of the first triad needs to be changed or whether the same position may be maintained. In some examples, either way will be satisfactory.

In the book, the example (and the ONLY example!!) (in the key of A) shows Treble Clef A and E, Bass Clef C and A (or SATB - AECA) and following, gives the outer voices (soprano and bass) Treble C and Bass A.

I have a pretty bad teacher, and the book is not much more help.

If you need a visual aid to better understand what I'm asking, check the following link, scroll down to number nine. This is the closest thing I could find on the internet to the type of homework I have to do.

My question is... can you explain to me (in understandable language) what I am expected to do? And then, please help explain HOW to do it.

Thank you to anyone who can assist me!