Noob asked in Science & MathematicsGeography · 1 decade ago

What are 5 major physical features of Slovakia?

I need to do this for a project. " Identify and label five major physical features on a map of Slovakia"

I've looked everywhere and I've only found 2! :(

Favorite Answer

1) The Danube River along the southern border

2) The High Tatras, a mountain range on the border with Poland

3) The Vah valley, a river valley in the northwest and north of the country containing the cities of Zilina and Martin and the town of Trencin

4) The Danubian Lowlands, in the southwest of the country - this is part of the Pannonian Plain, which covers much of central Europe

5) The Dukla Pass is one of Europe's most important mountain passes. it lies on the borders of Slovakia and Poland, close to the boundary with Ukraine

Slovakia Physical Features

• Grace

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axPCD

Well, I personally judge women for their spirituality and sense of humor, but for physical features I'd probably pick breasts, face, weight, height, and shoulder width. Breasts is probably the most obvious so that doesn't need much explaining.. Face can play a major role in depending on whether a man likes a woman so that would definitely have to be on my list. Height and weight are pretty obvious, having an abnormally tall or overweight woman can be a major turn-off in a lot of cases. And shoulder width is pretty iffy but all in all most men find it somewhat unattractive when a woman has wider shoulders than them so that's why I picked that

I need this for a project