I need some help on finding the title of a horror movie.....It was released some time in the 80's and it was?

about a guy who gets picked on at school. I think he was on the track team and one day while tinkering under his car some bullies dropped the car on him and ruined his leg. He ended up with a permanent limp and started getting even with the guys that picked on him. At the end I remember he brings a bomb to school.. don't know if this was a theatrical release or tv movie. Wish I could remember more but would appreciate any help.

Favorite Answer

It could be this:

Massacre at Central High (1976)

starring Derrel Maury, Andrew Stevens, Robert Carradine, Kimberly Beck, Steve Bond, Rainbeaux (Cheryl) Smith

IMDb synopsis:

A high school transfer student, pushed to the edge by a trio of brutal bullies, resorts to murder to reclaim the school from oppression, and later turns against the students wanting to fill the vacuum of their oppressors.

IMDb review excerpt:

Finding David the next day fixing a car, Bruce has the lift lowered on David's leg, crushing it and leaving him a cripple.

Here's the movie trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKvgOpf9SWM

Youtube thumbnail

I haven't seen this movie for 30+ years but remember it fairly clearly, especially when he gets his leg injured.

Don't know... But it sounds good if that makes you feel better. :)