Fable 3- end game question?

okay so i've beaten the game but now there are no towns people in any towns... what do i do to fix that? i can't use any shops or anything because there are no inhabitants in any city

Favorite Answer

*SPOLIER ALERT* The same thing happened to me. I believe it is because you didn't get enough funds to fight the war at the end of the game so the casualties are very high therefore if you fight the war with little funding you may have little to no people living in the world after. I think it is a horrible feature because you might go through the whole game shaping your world how you like then everyone dies.

1

Source(s): End Times Prediction http://givitry.info/EndTimesProphecy

I've copied my answer from someone else's question.

As many people are finding out (the hard way) if you finish the main story line as the good guy by keeping your promises but you finish with a lot of debt, most, if not all, of your villagers are going to die. This means no open shops or stalls, dead bodies lying around cities and towns, and other rather annoying things. You'll also notice there are no children.

As far as I can tell, the only solution to this is to generate massive amounts of wealth BEFORE you finish the story line and donate all (if not most) of your gold to your treasury so you can use it to save your people and keep your promises at the same time. This includes owning all of the inhabitable buildings, shops, playing the lute and baking a lot of pies.

There are few reports of players making their character sleep for several days in hopes that their population will increase. Apparently this works, however, if you decided to have a child tax before the darkness attacked, I don't think this option will work because there are no people to make... well, more people. Get it?

Good luck.

Yeah the same thing happened to me and yes all those things the people previously have said will fix it. If you want to go the easy way just do all of the evil choices. Me I went all good and could not pay for a military and paid the price. I started a new game and this time I had the money. Just to let everyone know there is an infinite money glitch in the game which is quite simple. here is a link explaining how to do it. http://www.easyxbox360achievements.com/latest-news... after you get infinite money life is very easy you can buy all of the property as you go and you can supply for the military and still do what the people want. it is a win win situation. by the way in order for the said glitch to work you should not have the latest update that was applied to fable 3. to remove it just go to your memory options and clear the system cache. once this is done if you have a file that had the update applied to it you will temporarly will not be able to play. so just start a new game and do the money glicth early on and there you have it a perfect file. everyone loves my character in my game and I no one died and i am the most perfectly good character in the game.

• Victoria5 years agoReport

the infinite money glitch is gone it was updated so its no longer usable

I'm also a bit pissed but then again that is the premise of the Fable games: Choices. Fable 3 happens to give us many. You can choose all good choices and uphold your promises, but your city and world will suffer for all the things they want so quickly. When they have no money they can't be protected. If you make good and more "corrupt" choices together then you're likely to get a lot of money. I think it's basically impossible to get 6M without breaking some promises.

What pissed me off was how it went from like 120 days left until attack to all of a sudden 0. All of a sudden the Hobson guy is like "It's been one year since you've been queen!" and I'm like "Oh ****!" It makes sense, you don't provide the funds everyone dies, but you get a pretty boring and pointless game afterward. I was rather disappointed with the ending though. Actually I was disappointed with a lot of it. What's this random "darkness" in Albion? Do you think it could be a reference to Jack of Blades? And what happened to the Spire? I didn't even see it anywhere in the game, like out in the ocean. I was hoping that Theresa would give some more insight on the past game and what she did with the Spire, but noooo. And seriously, the "creature of darkness" looked more like some creepy villain out of a Silent Hill game and it was so freaking random. You don't know anything about this "darkness" until you just so happen upon it on your way to Aurora. In fact, if your ship hadn't of gotten ambushed and sank then you wouldn't have even gone through that cave to see the "darkness". So if the ultimate journey was to be throned to defeat the darkness because you're the hero then why didn't they at least hint at it??

That's it. Next game I'm playing evil all the way through.

• finding treasure, collecting rent or shop profits, or performing quests and obtaining guild seals. If you also noticed, you could have shop prices, and rent at the maximum for everything, and suffer no penalty IF you transferred everything to the Kingdom Treasury, which was it's purpose. Case Closed

*Possible spoilers* I absolutely hate the ending to this game... I played the game nearly 100% good, and after the battle I returned to the castle to see my character's family... and immediately upon return her husband divorced her and sold the castle! Plus there are no people at all, I can't even get my character's kids back! I was hoping at least I could play the game and then at the end be able to free roam without the constraints of a main quest... but now all I have is an empty Albion, with the occasional dead body here and there which is the only connection to any human beings besides the guards. It is awful, I had hoped an ending like Fable 2 where there were not any actions that could actually harm the game experience.

What the hell, I have the same exact problem. Most of the time I choose to be evil in the fable games, but this one it only seemed right to be good. So how is it that in not raising enough money and instead doing whats best for the people, they all hate me and now there isn't even a way to start repopulating and rebuilding what has been destroyed. They better have some amazing DLC because obviously people went happy with what they just spent $60 on

Source(s): First hand account

I'm having the same problem, I wasn't aiming to be good, I was doing my own decisions and I wanted to keep my promises, I only made bad choices if I really needed to. I think the game needs a huge update, which they might do if people complain enough. So far, it's not like Fable 2 where you can have multiple accounts, which is terrible. They have A LOT of flaws in this game. I really expected there to be more to it with you being King, and I can't comprehend how nearly everyone could be dead. There's hardly anyone left in almost every town I go to. The Dwellers however, are good from what I've seen. If this problem isn't fixed, then I just might sell the game.

Dude what a b¡tčh I know . The last I played it was last night and got off before finishing the 365 days thing and I was thinking to myself, I don't know what to do I have like no f*ckn money in my treasury so I looked on the computer some ideas of what I should do (at first I thought I was screwed), which is not even show up to the throne room and go out and make some money ! I'd say the easiest way is to slowly buy all of the house and get money from them ! cause I sure as hell am not playing this **cker all over again .(and to think being kind of Albion would make me rich, ha .) Actually made me f*cknn poor come on now ! I'm not saying it's a bad game, lots of people who played it didn't know to go a little slower on the questline and make some money but now that I know I'm just gonna go out and buy some sh¡t ! (:

Source(s): kevin kevin kevinn . :D add on xbl ! AHmazingbacon . woot^.^

I am having the same exact problem as you and am REALLY annoyed about it. I just beat the game tonight and there are no people in any towns or anything, most are dead. I now know that it is *spoiler* because you like most people (like me) chose to either be good or at least keep our promises to people. I wasn't exactly trying to be "good" but I wanted to keep my promises and I thought in return I'd also be gaining allies to help my fight through that last battle. But no....they all just helped me to overthrow the brother, I'm am sooo pissed with the makers of this game. Especially because I can't even go back to change it so I save up enough money for the last fight. Its ridiculous, so this is the rest of the game?? Absolutly nothing except a few guards running around some towns?? wtf. I am deffinitly not starting the game over and I honestly shouldnt have to. In the previous fable games I saved all the side stuff till the end so i could get through the main story, worked good everytime. now what, my fable 3 disc collects dust in my draw cause theres nothing to do with it? they obviously rushed through alot of aspects of the game and I'm really dissapointed, and if they dont at least give an update like they should to fix some of these problems i shouldnt trust many games by these people again, at least not sequals...I'm so dissapointed that thats all there was to being queen (or king if u were), thats what i spent $60 on and couldnt wait to buy?! well, your obviously not alone in your problem lol hopefully theres a solution

This is what I did so I could be good and still have enough money to pay for all the troops I need.

First of all you need to have properties that are making you money. If you don't have any yet, it's going to be even more difficult to do this but not impossible. What you need to do is take all of the money out of the treasurery and buy the most expensive properties you can find, properties that are worth 100,000 or more will dish out a lot of money. When you buy these properties, set the price of goods or rent as high as it can go. You need to be making about 100,000 gold per 5 minutes for this to work. So you will need to buy a lot of properties. Now this is what you do, before you go to bed leave the game running. Lets say you sleep 9 hours, so 100,000 every five miuntes for an hour is equal to 1.2 million gold. times that buy 9 now, which equals about 10.8 million. So when you wake up in the morning you will have 10.8 million gold. That is more than enough to take care of all your promises and enough for troops. If for whatever reason that is not enough, do it again for another night. Then you would have over 20 million gold.