Discharge Every Day All The Time?

I Get My Discharge ALL THE TIME sometimes im walking down the hallways and i feel it dripping its so uncomfortable and i have to change my underwear like 4 times a day sometimes it has a slight smell but only once in a while. i tried wearing a pad but its way to uncomfortable to me i just pack extra panties but is... show more I Get My Discharge ALL THE TIME sometimes im walking down the hallways and i feel it dripping its so uncomfortable and i have to change my underwear like 4 times a day sometimes it has a slight smell but only once in a while. i tried wearing a pad but its way to uncomfortable to me i just pack extra panties but is this like a infection or maybe genetic im little to scared to ask my mum but idk? is this normal anyone else have this happen to them?
Update: no i havent had my period yet thank god to its not something to look foward to ive heard