Scariest movies out there?!?!?!??!?

I love scary movies, however,I am often disappointed by movies that are supposed to be scary. There are a lot of movies that are supposed to be scary but bore me. I mean really scary movies. I don't think I've seen a movie that had really scared me except for paranormal activity,and then when I found out it... show more I love scary movies, however,I am often disappointed by movies that are supposed to be scary. There are a lot of movies that are supposed to be scary but bore me. I mean really scary movies. I don't think I've seen a movie that had really scared me except for paranormal activity,and then when I found out it wasn't real that died too. However it was still a good movie. i just saw the omen a few days ago (the old one) and it was good and had me tense throught so are there any more good movies like that or scarier?? Some movies I like besides The Omen,Paranormal activity and the sixth sense. I heard the devils backbone was supposed to be scary...is it any good??? Any suggestions would be great! I'm wanting to watch some good ones for halloween and finally get scared haha Thanks!!!
Update: I did like the exorcist but didn't think it all that scary.....I thought the rings and such were dumb movies. I agree though that most new aren't any good,so old ones are fine too....just want to enjoy something scary!