Names for Russian Blue male cat?

I am buying a Russian Blue cat in 2 weeks when he is ready to leave his mother. This will be my second Russian Blue. I want to name him something very unique, but nice. I was looking at greek gods and egyptian gods but I cant find anything that really stands out for me. Im looking for something to do with the color... show more I am buying a Russian Blue cat in 2 weeks when he is ready to leave his mother. This will be my second Russian Blue. I want to name him something very unique, but nice. I was looking at greek gods and egyptian gods but I cant find anything that really stands out for me. Im looking for something to do with the color blue, or silver..or anything that is really different, but easy to pronounce.
Any ideas would be great. Thanks
Update: She is the same breeder I got my first from, she lets them go at 14 weeks of age with a non breding contract, where I agree to have him neutered at 6 months and give her the proof so he can be CFA registered. She is a reputible breeder and has been breeding Russian Blues for many years.