What are some great books about Wicca?

I need a list of good occult books for my e-reader that I'm gonna get for Christmas. Relatively cheap, please. Kindle or Nook compatible :) thanks

Harry Potter doesn't count. I mean like accounts from witches and such. Specific books on herbs and candles. Spells. Things like that.

Favorite Answer

not sure if any of these books are on e-reader. You will have to research.

"Guide for a Solitary Practitioner" great book by Scott Cunningham

"Buckland's Complete Book of Witchcraft" Raymond Buckland, slightly outdated.

"Grimoire for the Apprentice Wizard" Oberon Zell-Ravenheart. Good book on general witchcraft, if you are interested in that as well as Wicca.

Solitary Witch: The Ultimate Book of Shadows for the New Generation is good. you may be able to get it in e-reader form from buying from amazon. also the Power Spellcraft For Life: The Art Of Crafting And Casting For Positive Change is good too but is not in e reader.

The Harry Potter series is excellent. So is the Harry Dresden series.

You'll get as much useful information out of them as any other book.. and they have interesting stories to go with it. win win.