How should I wear my bandana?
I'll wear it whichever way gets for votes.
1) like a headband, around the forehead and over the hair.
2) like a headband, folded to about two inches, around the top of my head to the nape of my neck.
3) normally, in a triangle and tied at the back of your head.
4) the other way, in a triangle, but tied at your neck and open on top.
BTW, my hair's kind of oily but I don't feel like washing it, which is why I'm going to wear the bandana. Please keep that in mind while deciding?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
I would definitely go for number 2, if this is what you mean (I think this is the best):
It always looks good with messy, unwashed hair. I remember wearing a bandana everyday when I went to Leeds Festival - it was my saviour!
My second favourite option would be number 1 - you could switch between the two. You'll look gorgeous though whichever style you decide! :)