How accurate is AccuWeather?

I'm a little worried that the day of my outdoor fall photoshoot will be dragged down with rain on November 10th. When I checked the forecast on AccuWeather, they predicted that it would ... RAIN. I'm horrified about this because this is exactly what I was dreading and mortified at the possibility that my... show more I'm a little worried that the day of my outdoor fall photoshoot will be dragged down with rain on November 10th. When I checked the forecast on AccuWeather, they predicted that it would ... RAIN.

I'm horrified about this because this is exactly what I was dreading and mortified at the possibility that my shoot will be ruined because of precipitation. Its too far ahead to really see it happening, but how accurate do they tend to be with predicting weather four weeks from today's date?