? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

Do you think Jack Conway can win the Senate Seat in Kentucky?

Or is Kentucky too Conservative?

Favorite Answer

Kentucky is too conservative. I also think Rand is far more conservative than his dad.

Given that Rand Paul believes raped women should be forced to bear their children and that businesses should be allowed to discriminate against people of different races, I certainly hope the people of Kentucky elect Jack Conway. But, I'm afraid, the people of Kentucky are filled with hate and Godlessness and will choose the bigoted Rand Paul. (That said, the race is fairly close, so an upset is possible.)

Unless this election is rigid; Rand will win with at least 7 points difference. Conway is backed by the elites of the democratic party and this has go him into more trouble with Kentuckians which 65% of them oppose Obama's policies/ So Rand will kick *** and easily. And no way he is a racist because he is the son of the great Ron Paul

No--not a conservative thing--the guy is just a wack job.