Has there ever been a religion with the prophetic accuracy and reliability of science?

Yes or no answers are fine, as the late 19th century Free Mason Albert Pike reminded us that "Opinion is the queen of the Universe" Here is my question: If indeed there ever was a religion that made non-enigmatic and clear statements about events to be expected - and gave accurate descriptions... show more Yes or no answers are fine, as the late 19th century Free Mason Albert Pike reminded us that "Opinion is the queen of the Universe"

Here is my question:

If indeed there ever was a religion that made non-enigmatic and clear statements about events to be expected - and gave accurate descriptions about the world that were not necessarily self-evident, what was the religion, and what were its successes concerning its prophetic or predictive exercises.

Bonus question - Poll - Pizza or Authentic Mexican tacos?

Thanks in advance.