What's the name of this movie?

I remember this movie I came by once a long time ago,it was about a group of teenagers who make a club because there was nothing to do around town and the club was about guns because one found some kind of rare small pokcet pistol and they all worked on restoring it together.Each of them carried one or two guns and they were different like one carried 2 old six shooters while one kid who fancy himself carried a luger and some kind of lil gun chart.I remember the fancy kid took out some cop sniper by looking up the ranger and accuracy of the cop's rifle and just taking him out with his luger.The ending was them being taking out one by one by the cops and some town people with guns until I think only one stayed alive with the club's pistol.

Favorite Answer

Dear Wendy (2005)

Director: Thomas Vinterburg. With Jamie Bell, Bill Pullman

"Dear Wendy" is written by Lars von Trier, Denmark's foremost filmmaker. Like von Trier's "Dogville," "Dear Wendy" is set in a depressed community where the local teenage outcasts form a gun club/cult.

Might be A clockwork orange