Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

does she seem like a cool person?

my bf just left me for her. sooo just judging by her fb stuff, do u think she seems cool? i kno u cant judge off of just this, but i'm just wonderin... our looks are like equal

Hey! I'm Jane. I read and write as much as possible. I'm a Johnny Cavelle dancer, which takes up a lot of my time. During the summer I do tons of horse shows, and I love all of my horses to death. I love movies, music, and pretty much all forms of entertainment. I can be quiet at times, but I'm a deep thinker and most of my thoughts come out in my writing and when I'm with my family and close friends. Someday, I want to be a journalist. I'm obsessed with pageants, and I'm the reigning Jr. Miss Aberdeen. I love dressing up, but I'm just as happy wearing my beat-up Uggs and sweatpants. Most importantly, I love God. My faith is the most important thing in my life.

Anything else, ask! :)

music: The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Kings Of Leon, Evanescence, Green Day, Daughtry, The Fray, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Three Days Grace, Switchfoot, Hollywood Undead, Lifehouse, 3 Doors Down

tv shows: The Office, American Idol, Project Runway, That 70’s Show, Glee

Favorite Answer

I think you're worrying about her too much.... what difference does it make whether she's a cool person or not? You should be confident about yourself.

She reminds me of me! We have the same taste in music and tv shows! I love The Office, American Idol, and Glee. I love God too! Yes, she gets major cool points for mentioning God. She is very cool! You should of put something about yourself on here...I'm sure you are just as awesome! =)

reading and writing...seems like an ambitious person. dancer...horse-back rider... Seems like me when you wrote 'quiet and deep thinker'. Journalism is...interesting....wow, wait...PAGEANTS?!?! now, i hate her...ok, i don't hate her, but i couldn't ever be friends with a pageant girl........religious.

She has ok taste in music (some of her favorite bands that are good in my opinion: Lynyrd Skynyrd, beatles, rolling stones, ect. classic rock stuff)

Tv shows: (rated 1-5 in my opinion)

Office 4

US idol 3

PR 5!!!!!!!!

That '70s show 5

Glee 2

she has pretty good taste in tv shows

if you put up things about you, too, i could compare, but, besides the pageants, she seems like a pretty decent person.

with the pageants, she seems like a preppy whore...wow, that was harsh.

he's actual possibly an exceedingly extreme high quality, humorous guy. I observed a great documentary approximately Hunter Thompson the place he ended up in a limo experience with Nixon - and actual they ended up liking one yet another in a peculiar and wonderful way, nevertheless Hunter grew to become into bitterly against the conflict.

• Erica

She likes good music, so she's awesome!