TJ asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Is Joy Behar a good example of liberal tolerance?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

So, Angle can run a blatantly racist ad and Behar can't call her out on it?

Hypocrite much?

• 9 years ago

Hun this woman is a LOON!!! I see her on TV I click right past her she is what is wrong with the liberal left don,t get me wrong the right has theirs to,But this woman just goes beyond rational debate.it is why I,m an Independent I do have liberal views but I find I,m a bit of a conservtiave as well

just depends on the issue really,but I,m sure calling someone a B****! on national tv and more than once is not something the Dem's are real happy with .People like her and NPR make it hard for a conservative Independant move to side with them which I have done before it just is not going to happen this go round I am totaly turned off by the Democrates this year .

• 9 years ago

If she is liberal they are supposed to sympathetic to everyone and understanding - well they are not. They are the most intolerant of people you can imagine. Their point of view is the only view. They will not listen to the other side, no way.

I was always told "he who angers you, controls you". I guess Behar is angry because we are in control this time. She is a good comedian but a very ignorant person. She is also low class. Pay no attention to her, let her blow her top. She looks so angry all the time.

Why would Angle go to New York, she is running in Colorado. Behar shows her ignorance once again. How stupid of her.

BTW she is not married but living with someone. She was married once, but divorced and with one daughter.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

She and Whoopi are heifers. Intolerant ones at that.

Someone on Michelle Malkin's site summed up Behar's temper tantrums pretty good. Not to mention FUNNY!

Here is what was written:

"Hey Abdul, the other 71 are just like her!"

hehe...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

She is a perfect example and representation of liberal " tolerance". Look at the way they keep calling Kristien O'Donnell a witch , Palin stupid , etc..

They are far worse than Conservatives when it come to vicious speech.

• Sean
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

I saw that this morning. She had just said something about another politician saying she prayed, Joy rejected religion basically. And then within five minutes wishes another politician to hell, apparently she believes in one aspect of religion.

• ICH8TE
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

What is " a good example of liberal tolerance" ????! Is it different than conservative tolerance??? WTH? Is Sarah Palin a good example of conservative tolerance? She sure kicked those Black American citizens in her state of Alaska to the curb. Why does she have such a problem with Black American citizens? Isn't their money that they make slaving on their jobs green too? I like Joy. She's one of the few women on TV that speaks her mind and stands up for her beliefs and stands up against the wrongs and she doesn't dive a dam about who doesn't like it. Waiting to see if you can explain "liberal tolerance".

• ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Yes. Perfect.

• 9 years ago

Touche!

• 9 years ago

A good example of the danger of exploring new channels..

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

She's a perfect example of liberal stupidity.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.