Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Miami can have the "Big Three"?

Steal our phrase bxtches , but Beantown has the Fantastic 4

Favorite Answer

MIAMI THE BIG THREE AND THE SMALL NINE

ONE OF THE BIG THREE Lebron aka (Alex Rodriguez) No Clutch

Second of the big three a superstar in TORONTO (Bosch)

Third of the big three a true superstar (wade)

The small nine NOTHING

No true point guard, no center, no bench only two players out of the small nine Haslem and House

This was a hard game; because, both team has been my favorite teams in the east for awhile. I really liked the Heats when they had Shaq back then and last year I wanted the Celtics to beat the Lakers. What I do not understand was how everyone was hating Heat for getting these two guys to play with Wade when Pierce was much like Wade when they picked up KG and Ray? I went nuts when the Boston Big Three first came to play together. Much like then I was ecstatic when I saw Wade got both James and Bosh!

Fantastic 4? That's clever but what I want to know is; are the Celtics mad when the Heats picked up James and Bosh? Boston has a huge team and most players can be a starter in another team. It was a good win for them; but the Heats are still finding themselves and if they do, watch out!

I think the celtics got the Power Rangers on them because they got 5 now with Shaq and Rondo

Actually, the Spurs was the first to have the big 3, Duncan, Ginobili, Parker.

• Jim G

so true., Rondo had so many assists - as many as all of Miami!

What?!?!?!?!?!? just know miami is the greatest

Go Lakers! You both suck!