How to wear knee high socks and looks sexy?

I am going to be a Cardinals girl for halloween.( the girls that launch the t-shirts into the crowd between innings?) and i am gonna wear a Jersey short shorts and i want to wear knee high socks and looks sexy not dorky how d i do that?

Favorite Answer

My advice is first make sure your socks at least match with your outfit, but that's pretty explanatory.

I've seen a lot of girls wear high knee socks, and look terrible. Mainly because they are too tight! Make sure they're tight, but not digging into your skin and straining for breath. That is never sexy, so get them strechy. Lastly for length, I think girls look absolutely stupid when they are either too long, or too short. My advice would to let the length cover just above you're knee cap allowing your outfit to look skimpier yet having that modest appeal. Make sure to watch that fit!

• ?

you may positioned on it with great extreme precise communicate with the socks being seen. Then positioned on it with a extreme waisted skirt that's a pair of few inches above your knee. The socks could come slightly below the knee, so as that all and sundry you will locate are your knees, and a splash of above and under your knees. you may merely positioned on it with easy t-shirt, and probably a cardigan. which will look wonderful, and not slutty in any respect(:

If you have pretty legs, wear white knee socks, and they will usually look pretty sexyy(:

Return the favor please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqYLv...

love, if ur werein what ur werein ud look good anyways :p

Idk, look similar to a school girl I guess.