Does this election seem to be reeking with Corruption?

Voter fraud has begun. Lies, mis truths and vulgarity. Why do we put up with this. This is our country. They work for us. Obama is dividing us like a lamb chop! He is calling some of us enemies and how his car got in the ditch and the Republicans keep throwing dirt in his face as he is digging himself out. He has a freakin majority right now so how can the Republicans harm him. They can say NO for the record but that is it. I am very discouraged about this election and how the bad guys are manipulating it.

What say you?

BOB...In Houston a lone we already have voter fraud. We had 2,500 register under a storage space address. Who lives with their storage?

Favorite Answer

Any election that involves liberal democrats you can always count on corruption. There are problems right now in early voting in the race for Harry Reid's seat, it seems the electronic ballot already has Harry Reid's name checked and the people are pissed..

Source(s): Google!!

Does it matter who wins? We need a return to "A government of the people, by

the people, for the people."

======================================

MOUSELAND

Mouseland was a place where the little mice lived and played, were born and

died. Much the same as you and I.

They had a congress. Just like you and me. On election day all the mice voted

and elected a government.

A government of big, fat, black cats.

They passed good laws - that is, laws that were good for cats. But not very good

for mice. One law said mouse holes had to be big enough so a cat could get his

paw in. Another said mice could only run at certain speeds - so a cat could get

his breakfast without too much effort.

All the laws were good laws. For cats.

Life was getting harder and harder. The mice decided something had to be done.

So they went en masse to the polls. They put in white cats.

Now the white cats had put up a terrific campaign. They said,"One trouble is the

round mouse holes. We'll make square mouse holes." They won. The square

mouse holes were twice as big as the round ones, and now a cat could get both

paws in. Life was tougher then ever.

(You see, my friends, the trouble wasn't colour. The trouble was that they were

cats.)

Presently there came along one little Socialist mouse who had an idea.He said to

the other mice, "Look fellows, why do we keep electing a government made up of

cats? Why don't we elect a government of mice? By the mice for the mice!" "Oh," they

screamed, "He's a Communist. Lock him up!" So they put him in jail.

Morale: You can lock up a mouse or a man. But you can't lock up an idea. It's alive. NOW!

- Modified from a Tommy Douglas speech, 1944

• bob

Yes, it is reeking with corruption, but it has been legalized by the Supreme Court and the "Citizens United" decision. Lies, mis truths and vulgarity...and 90% of it the exclusive property of the Republican party and their tea bagger friends...Like the voter fraud story that has absolutely no basis in fact, only an excuse by the Angle group who are having trouble understanding why a moronic, racist, slug like Angle is going to lose. You are an idiot who has bought into corporate propaganda lock, stock and barrel!

EDIT: It would be strange, indeed, if a registrar were to allow for 2500 people to register under an address of a storage company. Surly the registrar would notice such a discrepancy. Not too surprisingly this whole scene has been created by a "citizens group" that we know little about and has been covered by Fox "New" that we know quite lot about...and that is that they are not too careful in authenticating their "news." I wouldn't trust Fox "News" to tell the truth even if it helped their right wing agenda. Once again you buy into right wing propaganda.

I might also add that since the spectacular failure of the conservative agenda in 2008, I would not be at all surprised to see many people living in storage units!

I don't think that it reeks anymore than the others, I just think that we are all now aware of what the rank smell is - Washington is losing ground in the effort of keeping those smells attributed to the workings of a well running machine.

BTW, They are all bad guys until proven otherwise.

Is there really more fraud? Are we more aware of the fraud? Is the fraud real? Who says? The whole freaking thing is smoke and mirrors and you can't rely on any of the information available so both parties are going to point at the other and dead people will continue to vote and we will continue to accept the numbers that appear on our TV screens as the actual representation of our populace.

• jakepi

This election is dripping with voter fraud and corruption. It's saturated by the activities of the incumbent party. The Supreme court is going to have to rule on this election because of it.

• Dale

I say your wrong and can't give a link to any voter fraud by democrats.

And republicans are dividing the nation they admit they've been doing it for 40 years and this election is no different.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/artic...

Also the democrats have never had 60 members of the senate, so they couldn't pass anything by themselves.

Friday night I went to a restaurant and ordered a beer, they carded me.

Earlier that day I early voted and they didn't even ask my name.

I'm not exaggerating.

I say, "Where have you been for the past umpteenth years?" Name one election that wasn't corrupt.

• CC

It is disgusting of the Obama administration to sanction this kind of behavior!

No, no voter fraud has been in evidence. It is the Tea Party that is divisive.