Why won't my parents let me buy designer clothes (boys)?

I'm a 15 year old boy and so i don't have much money. My friends tell me to get some designer 'nice' clothes, but unless i go shopping with my mum, i can't buy nice clothes in designer shops, and i feel embarrassed when my mum comes into town with me because she stands in the middle of the shop... show more I'm a 15 year old boy and so i don't have much money. My friends tell me to get some designer 'nice' clothes, but unless i go shopping with my mum, i can't buy nice clothes in designer shops, and i feel embarrassed when my mum comes into town with me because she stands in the middle of the shop telling me how expensive everything is.

I really want to buy some nice designer hoodies and maybe t-shirts but im worried she won't let me when i ask and will embarress me.
Even shops like primark feel out of reach because i don't have much money at all and i've already got a job but it barley pays me anything and it would take forever to save my money up plus i don't get pocket money. My mum only buys me clothes from BHS and tesco. It's not a money issue becuase we're not poor.
what should i do to be able to buy some nice clothes because if i just go and ask my mum for £50 she'll clearly say no even though i get top grades in every class and am very well behaved. how should i convince my parents to let me have some money to buy my own clothes?