Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelIrelandOther - Ireland · 1 decade ago

I love daniel o donnell?

I love daniel o donnell i think hes amazing and sexy , whats your fav daniel o donnell song , he has so many i cant decide!!!

Favorite Answer

lol...I confess I have spent many nights in by the fire listening to his songs with my mam (she is a bit of a fan). And the only one I remember is "I just wanna dance with you"....its a tad bit catchy lol, I sound so sad right now :D

I'd rather listen to the banshee howling all night that listen to him..he is so sickly sweet but he is well loved regardless & has a huge following of fans...couldn't name any song he sings.... people queue up outside his house once a year & he makes them all tea so maybe you should join the queue...here enjoy http://www.danielodonnell.org/?p=photo&pg=all

Evening Delilah is there any song he hasn't covered? Bet he does a mean version of the Cheeky Girls song!

Wow, that's... nice.

I don't have any fave Daniel songs cos I'd rather clean my ears out with acid than listen to him.

I'll let you have him all to yourself.

I would rather hear cats being strangled than listen to him.

He gives me grey hairs and has a mouth like a ducks ***.

He is a closet gay too.

Not that that makes him a bad person , I just can't stand him.

• Sexy? :(

Don't have a favourite Daniel song, sorry, I am much too young.

Oh hold on maybe this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDE_nVJcJ70

I don't like him.

I think hes annoying and a little bit strange .

He can't sing eitheir

Good for you.

Only his Mammy and his Granny Fan club would agree with you.

Good for you. Personally i would rather pull my toenails off than listen to him. Each to their own though:-)

• Orla C

Have you met the guy who loves Justin Bieber? I think you should. ASAP.