Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelIrelandOther - Ireland · 1 decade ago

I love daniel o donnell?

I love daniel o donnell i think hes amazing and sexy , whats your fav daniel o donnell song , he has so many i cant decide!!!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

lol...I confess I have spent many nights in by the fire listening to his songs with my mam (she is a bit of a fan). And the only one I remember is "I just wanna dance with you"....its a tad bit catchy lol, I sound so sad right now :D

• 1 decade ago

I'd rather listen to the banshee howling all night that listen to him..he is so sickly sweet but he is well loved regardless & has a huge following of fans...couldn't name any song he sings.... people queue up outside his house once a year & he makes them all tea so maybe you should join the queue...here enjoy http://www.danielodonnell.org/?p=photo&pg=all

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Evening Delilah is there any song he hasn't covered? Bet he does a mean version of the Cheeky Girls song!

• 1 decade ago

Wow, that's... nice.

I don't have any fave Daniel songs cos I'd rather clean my ears out with acid than listen to him.

I'll let you have him all to yourself.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would rather hear cats being strangled than listen to him.

He gives me grey hairs and has a mouth like a ducks ***.

He is a closet gay too.

Not that that makes him a bad person , I just can't stand him.

• Sexy? :(

Don't have a favourite Daniel song, sorry, I am much too young.

Oh hold on maybe this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDE_nVJcJ70

• 1 decade ago

I don't like him.

I think hes annoying and a little bit strange .

He can't sing eitheir

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Good for you.

Only his Mammy and his Granny Fan club would agree with you.

• 1 decade ago

Good for you. Personally i would rather pull my toenails off than listen to him. Each to their own though:-)

• Orla C
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Have you met the guy who loves Justin Bieber? I think you should. ASAP.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.