My ex and i share 50/50 custody of our two year old son she hasn't been letting me see him past 3 weeks...?

My ex and i share 50/50 of our two year old son its court ordered and i pay my child support on time and have never missed a payment. Well my ex has been refusing to let me see my son the past 3 weeks and i don't want to cause problems or anything but i have a right to see my fuq'ing son he is all i have... show more My ex and i share 50/50 of our two year old son its court ordered and i pay my child support on time and have never missed a payment. Well my ex has been refusing to let me see my son the past 3 weeks and i don't want to cause problems or anything but i have a right to see my fuq'ing son he is all i have and i love him to death. But i don't want to fight in front of him and its so irritating and i don't know what to do my girlfriend told me to stop stressing and take her to court since she isn't following the court order but i don't understand why she won't let me see my son to begin with. What should i do? How can i go about this without fighting? Advice?