How can I make oil paints dry quickly?

What I have done is I've mimicked Vincent Van Gogh's ''Stary Night'' onto my sketch book cover using oil paints. I have used the paints thickly, using a spatula. My sketch book cover I painted onto is made of a leather-like shiny fabric. Will this delay drying time? Also, my room is very... show more What I have done is I've mimicked Vincent Van Gogh's ''Stary Night'' onto my sketch book cover using oil paints. I have used the paints thickly, using a spatula. My sketch book cover I painted onto is made of a leather-like shiny fabric. Will this delay drying time?

Also, my room is very large but due to its size, very cold. Temperatures are normally from 14 degrees c to 18. Would it be a good idea to bring an electric heater into my room? What is the best temperature for oils to dry at?

Thank-you all! I have to complete several pieces of homework in my sketchbook before the week ends and I can't do that whilst its wet!