My therapist told me to "shut up"? What should I do? Should I go back?

Maybe I was acting out but that is why I am seeking help in the first place. I suffer from BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder). But I believe her telling me directly & meanly rather to "shut up" was unprofessional for someone who works in mental health counseling. This was many months ago & I... show more Maybe I was acting out but that is why I am seeking help in the first place. I suffer from BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder). But I believe her telling me directly & meanly rather to "shut up" was unprofessional for someone who works in mental health counseling. This was many months ago & I haven't gone back since & things have only gotten worse for me since it's hard to find therapists to work with BPD patients that don't charge an arm & a leg. Was she wrong to tell me that? Is there somewhere I could report her for unprofessional behavior?