Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 decade ago

My friend is in juvinale hall in stanislaus county, how can i write him a letter?

Please help me i miss him alot and have plenty to tell him, thank you in advanced

1 Answer

  • Josa
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Hi, If you know the address, send a letter to the address with his name under the name of the facility If you don't know the address, call the detention center and they will tell you. It's actually very simple. JOSA

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.