Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 9 years ago

is burnett's vodka any good?

i want something cheap and strong at the same time. but i also dont like crappy vodkas lol ive never had this, is it any good? or do you get what you pay for?

Best Answer

burnetts is awful! spring the extra buck or two and get smirnoff. your body will definitely thank you for it in the morning.

personal fave = vanilla smirnoff with orange pop. tastes like a creamsicle. ;)

Source(s): 3 years of drinking burnetts (oh the life of poor college kids...)

Not really... the lowest premium is Smirnoff, I would recommend that... or go with the iced tea Vodkas, i.e. Firefly or J.B. Howell. That's the best I can give you...

Source(s): The Gap Band.

I like it. You can tell it's cheap but it's not bad. I've only had the flavored, the sweet tea, raspberry, and pink lemonade is good. Stay away from citrus, yuck!

Source(s): College alc-y :)

I never even heard of this vodka, but if you want the smoothest it's supposively Christiania.

for the price its pretty damn good

NO!!..... Please try to buy Sherry... It is good !!.........HA!...HA!..HA!...