Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 9 years ago

What signs/placements always "talk the talk" yet fail to "walk the walk"?

IE: All talk, no action.

List anything you think is relevant.

• Geela
    Best Answer

From PERSONAL EXPERIENCE...Leo.

This Leo friend of mine is always saying she is going to beat someone's ***, but she never does. Ever. She's all talk but when it comes time to actually do something, she won't do anything.

It's funny, because my "passive" Cancer friends (the girls, anyway) always seem to stand up for themselves at the most surprising times. I was in shock when one of my best friends (Cancer) basically threw this chick on the ground and made her cry because the chick told her to go, "cut herself like her brother does". Cancers are kind of mocked for being weak and sensitive, but so far the ones I know have walked the walk more than expected.

Source(s): ~ Libra

Iam neither of this,Iam just a calm guy looking for no trouble,But that does not mean i can get nasty and rough.

But Like mostly everyone is say Leo i agree with it.They have so much pride of saying something but they let their emotions say to them "I regret saying this."Its not that they are What some others may call "Soft" believe me i know some leos that can kill someone with bar hands.But they just to big hearted to do the walking.But when someones hits them Intentionally believe me they will get down more dirty than a aries or scorpio could.

• duey

I had a Leo friend that thinks he is the BEST at everything. You can ask him if he thinks he knows everything and he will actually say yes. And then quiz him on something and he will talk you into a corner to make it seem like he does. He makes up these stories and blatently lies to everyone. Hes a pathological liar. He thinks he is an amazing cook, the best fighter in the world..he works on computers, and cars etc etc. But everything he does he f*cks things up and you can tell he doesnt actually know how to do it.

Like he tried to fight my bf once... And my boyfriend happens to be a 5th degree black belt in Karate, and when he approached my bf, he put himself in a very vulnerable position and my bf took him to the ground. lol but from all his stories he made it seem like he could beat anyone up.

• Sarah*

Negative Jupiter aspects, either to the Sun or Mercury. I'm not saying everyone does this with either of those aspects, as I have them, but there were times in my life I didn't do as I said. Mostly, I try to live up to my promises. But not always.

Sun opposed Jupiter

Mercury opposed Jupiter

Jupiter in the 3H

For me its Virgos, they usually say they'll do stuff yet they always seem to forget or not follow through with it...Its really annoying because my mom's a Virgo and she almost never follows through with any of the stuff she promises she'll do =/

Venus retrograde in station.

People with Venus retrograde WANT to be a certain way, think they are going to be a certain way, try to be a certain way.....but just cant' get there.

It's not a sign thing; no matter how much a person is a hating on a sign, it's not going to change that.

90% of the world does this.

If you're around people who "talk the talk but dont walk the walk" it's just a reflection of yourself. We see negative features in others because we have such features.

To me Leo, I have heard them talk about what they are going to do and then they don't follow up

Source(s): Aries

capricorns. they are boastful but have nothing to back it up. they do this because they have a great feeling of lack of worth. to them boasting makes them feel better about themselves and they know how to sell themselves. think of the trait of professionalism. they are always polished and corporate.

Cough cough leo....