Facial piercing ideas. I need your help!?

I am turning 16 soon and would like to get a couple facial piercings. Nothing too! crazy of course, but! I'd really, really like some ideas. I plan on getting my tongue.. but that's neither here nor there! Tell me about your favorite type of facial piercing! I'll definitely look it up and consider it. Thanks!

The one problem with tongue piercings is that they get infected WAY too easily. I warn you about that, but if you're ok with the risk then go for it :D

I absolutely love lip piercings. I'm going to get spiderbites when I'm old enough (two piercings right next to each other on one side of the bottom lip). I think that snakebites (one on each side of the bottom lip) also look amazing. Then there's always septum (nose), eyebrow, and countless others.

If you aren't sure what you'll think of a certain piercing, just bend a thin wire into a ring and slip it onto any place (lip, nose, even tongue if you place it right). Try it out for a few days and if you're comfortable enough, get it done! Hope I helped :]

You say nothing to crazy but 15 years since I had piercings done I still have marks where they were so remember that when choosing. 15 Years down the road people will ask what the scar is from.

Source(s): Experience

I have a small labret piercing in the middle just under my lip.

i dont regret having it done at all xD.

But i like septum and bridge.

http://www.loupiote.com/photos/1465769325.shtml

septums already been linked.

Good luck :3

A lip piercings really cute, I have mine done.

So are angel bites ha, you should get your tongue pierced,

I plan on getting mine too, I love them (:

Nostril, septum and labret piercings look great on most people.

septum :D

you dont see many ppl with them and you can get some nice jewelery for it.

its about a 4-6 on the pain scale.

goodluck!! :)

Source(s): multiple piercings :)

get your tongue, lip or eyebrow done

eyebrow-studs